Meals are the basic need of everyone in the world. Param Pujay Shree Visamanbapu said that the person who came to Darshan in Paliyad did not go back hungry and Thakar’s prasad was available to all, so he established Sadavrat and this tradition continues till this day. About 5000-6000 people visit Vihaldham, Paliyad every day. Also, the fair is held on the day of Amas and millions of people visit it. A fully equipped food court has been set up at Paliyad to meet such an arrangement and to accommodate everyone in the same pangat without any discrimination on the basis of caste or creed.
- Diagnosis camps and free treatment of patients.
- Book aid to vulnerable students in society.
- Financial support for further study to brilliant children in the study.
- Eye surgery and free treatment on the last Sunday of every month.
- Food field for every devotee.
- Ideal cowshed.
- Medical treatment.
- Ambulance facility.
- From time to time, monks and saints are offered at festivals.
- On the day of Makarsankrati, offerings and food to the Brahmins Addiction free propaganda.
- A state-of-the-art dining hall was set up where hundreds of people could sit in a row and have a meal.